Dallas Intoxication Attorney – Questions

Can a person get Deferred Adjudication for a DWI charge?

Texas law does not allow a deferred plea in DWI cases. If your case is reduced to reckless driving or obstruction of a highway deferred may be possible but the DWI will have to be reduced first.

Our iPhone App Our Android App
Confidential Free Case Evaluation
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.